wtorek, 29 kwietnia 2008

Reading.

As it is widely known life without reading would not exist. Even if anyone claims they don’t read much, they simply are not aware of the fact that e.g. looking over daily newspapers, recipes or surfing via the internet requires reading skills. All of these are an inseparable part of our everyday life.
Unfortunately, less and less people read books. The statistics are terrifying. This is mainly due to advanced technology. Have you ever considered how our life would be different if there were no computers, mobile phones, TVs? It would be better. People would simply have more time to read valuable books and TALK with each other. Do you agree?

2 komentarze:

Izabelka_69 pisze...

Nooo!! it wouldn't be better, because I can't life without my mobile phone and computer :D

Alicja pisze...

Hahah, I must agree with iza<69. ;P
I can't live without for example my mobile phone.!
But I love reading books, it's my addiction. I spend about 2h in shops like Empik. ;P
It isn't normal, is it.? ;>
Love, Alicja.